Re: PROPOSAL: Checkpoint 4.4 Slow Multimedia

I was thinking of adding it in somewhere else as part of a requirement.
as far as I know, you can do this with daisy ebooks.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Gunderson" <jongund@uiuc.edu>
To: <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 3:16 PM
Subject: PROPOSAL: Checkpoint 4.4 Slow Multimedia

Checkpoint 4.4 Slow Multimedia

The response is either to drop this requirement or to make the
requirement
broader.  I am not sure how we make it broader.  We may have more
implementation if we look at talking book technologies.  I suggest we
keep
and see if we can improve our implementation experience by looking at
talking book technologies.

Any suggests on how to make this broader?

What are the implications of this for real time streaming technologies?