Re: JFW 3.5 Window List & Description

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 22:22:06 -0400
Ian, we have a statement that says w3c standards and we have one that says
user interface.  some times, the user interface is that drawn by the
application its self.  it is gregory's contention that with this I cuncur
that if one is going to use their own interface to controll the environment
i which the ap runs than one should adopt principles that run in tandem with
gregory's propposed technique.  Perhaps this needs to be spelled differently
but it can fly this way and should.
Thanks!
--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s