Re: JFW 3.5 Window List & Description

Gregory.
I agree with Ian.  This problem could be fixed in a later release.  I think
the comments need to go to the Microsoft people. The group does not have
the resources to try to fix OS bugs, but we should let developers know
about them when the group becomes aware of them.

Jon

Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group