WD-WAI-USERAGENT-19991105 review

From: Takuya ASADA <asada@w3.mag.keio.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 19:23:05 +0900
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Sorry for my late reply. I sent my email to wrong addres...

In my opinion, this guidline is too ideal for mobile browsers,
and many checkpoints are strongly oriented some graphical
browsers on desktop PC. Mobile browsers vendors should make
effort to satisfy some checkpoints, but many of them are
impossible, or not proper for mobile browsers.

I think it's better to describe how mobile (or other some kind
of) browsers treat this guideline.

Takuya ASADA