Re: Action Item Face to Face Meeting on December 9 and 10

Jon,

I understand. If we cannot do the December date my hope is that we can set a
concrete date in January at the next meeting and offer no more delays. The
industry needs these guidelines yesterday.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Lead Architect, IBM Special Needs Systems
EMail/web: schwer@us.ibm.com http://www.austin.ibm.com/sns/rich.htm

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost

jon gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> on 10/21/99 07:08:26 PM