Action Item Face to Face Meeting on December 9 and 10

From: <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 13:03:21 -0500
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>, ij@w3.org
cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

Jon and Ian,

I have changed the tentative date for the meeting to the 9th and 10th of
December. Hopefully we can reach consensus next week.

I agree with Jon that what we get out may not be perfect however, it is very
important that we do get something out for people to follow. At some point we
all will need to "agree to disagree" on some points to make this happen.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Lead Architect, IBM Special Needs Systems
EMail/web: schwer@us.ibm.com http://www.austin.ibm.com/sns/rich.htm

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost