RE: test suites

hi Chris and Charles:

I recall working with certain apps, or perhaps it was certain widgets within
the UI of an app., when something with selection/focus would react to
either the mouse
click or the spacebar could be substituted for a mouse click. I think the
Clistbox
may work this way.    Now that I think about it, seems a radio button group,
and checkboxs, etc., follow that pattern?

mark