RE: test suites

From: mark novak <menovak@facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:54:57 -0500
To: Chris Wilson <cwilso@microsoft.com>, WAI UA group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Cc: Rob Relyea <rrelyea@microsoft.com>
hi Chris and Charles:

I recall working with certain apps, or perhaps it was certain widgets within
the UI of an app., when something with selection/focus would react to
either the mouse
click or the spacebar could be substituted for a mouse click. I think the
Clistbox
may work this way.    Now that I think about it, seems a radio button group,
and checkboxs, etc., follow that pattern?

mark