Re: test suites

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 13:09:58 -0400
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
aloha, charles!

after ruminating that
>perhaps we should create some example pages for testing.

you asked:
>This also relates to WCAG - what should we test for in areas where WCAG has
>an "until user agents" requirement? SHould we test pages which conform to
>WCAG, or pages which do not, or both?

i would argue that our (meaning the UA WG's) primary focus should be on pages
that conform to the WCAG and all current specifications -- building, locating,
and / or maintaining pages that illustrate "until user agents..." strategies
should be the responsibility of either the WCAG group or EO...

oh, and one last thing -- i would gladly assist in the construction slash
development of test suites slash example pages...

gregory.
He that lives on Hope, dies farting
     -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
   President, WebMaster, & Minister of Propaganda,
        VICUG NYC <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/>