RE: test suites

This could also be done as a javascript - in PERL the action you want to do
is

s/onmouseover="([^"]+)"/onmouseover="$1" onfocus="$1"/

I used to have a WordBasic script that did something similar. Basically yu
search for onmouseover=", get to the quotation mark, put everything up to the
next quotation mark in a buffer, and then add an onfocus="(whatevris in the
buffer)" attribute. Or you could work through the DOM - for those who have
one, such as IE, that helps interoperability...

This is based on the fact that there are not pages which use onfocus and
onmouseover to do different things. Since that would represent a very wierd
appraoch to user interface design, I think it is a safe assumption.  similar
process can be applied to onmouseout/onblur, which i think is justified for
the same reason.

Charles McCN