test suites

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:43:48 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI UA group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
One of the things that the CSS working group has produced is test suites - a
set of pages you can use to check whether you conform.

In reading through the evaluation tests I noticed that there are certain
clear things that should be checked. A classic example is keyboard activation
- how does a user activate an onMouseover without a mouse?

perhaps we should create some example pages for testing.

This also relates to WCAG - what should we test for in areas where WCAG has
an "until user agents" requirement? SHould we test pages which conform to
WCAG, or pages which do not, or both?

Hmm. I feel like I have asked a lot of questions in the last week or so, and
have not offered much in the way of answers or even suggested answers.

Charles McCN