Re: Accessible content management system

From: Jorge Fernandes <jorge.f@netcabo.pt>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 15:38:02 +0100
Cc: <joshue.oconnor@ncbi.ie>, <isforums@manx.net>, "'Terry Dean'" <Terry.Dean@chariot.net.au>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: "Cheryl D Wise" <cdwise@wiserways.com>
Don't underestimate the automatic evaluation. I have been seeing "real
world testing" (based on user testing or pericial evaluation) that
also produce "completely unusable for everyone not just those using
accessibility aids" denying some evidence tested automatically.

Cheers, Jorge

++início do rodapé
jorge.f@netcabo.pt
UniversalAccess.blogspot.com