RE: Accessible content management system

From: Cheryl D Wise <cdwise@wiserways.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 08:17:53 -0600
To: <joshue.oconnor@ncbi.ie>, <isforums@manx.net>
Cc: "'Terry Dean'" <Terry.Dean@chariot.net.au>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
As do I, validation is a tool like any other but it is not a holy grail. You
can have a site that validates perfectly and still be completely unusable
for everyone not just those using accessibility aids. There is no substitute
or shortcut to replace real world testing.

Cheryl D Wise
http://by-expression.com
http://expressionwebforum.com
http://wiserways.com