De: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] En nombre
de Cheryl D Wise
Enviado el: viernes, 05 de agosto de 2011 16:18
Para: joshue.oconnor@ncbi.ie; isforums@manx.net
CC: 'Terry Dean'; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Asunto: RE: Accessible content management system

As do I, validation is a tool like any other but it is not a holy grail. You
can have a site that validates perfectly and still be completely unusable
for everyone not just those using accessibility aids. There is no substitute
or shortcut to replace real world testing.

Cheryl D Wise
http://by-expression.com
http://expressionwebforum.com
http://wiserways.com