Re: Plone CMS improvement ideas: please support accessibility

Good morning Christophe, all,

My team would be very interested in taking up that responsability.

We are a team of 8 accessibility experts from Quebec, Canada using
Plone on some of the projects we develop for our clients. We have been
thinking of doing this for a while to improve accessibility in Plone.
We could do it for the community instead of doing it only for ourselves.

It would be a great opportunity to give back, as Plone has given us
tremedously in the past few years.

Where do we sign up? :)

--
Denis Boudreau,