Re: Plone CMS improvement ideas: please support accessibility

From: Mark Barratt <markb@textmatters.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 11:53:35 +0100
To: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Same problems with time/attention as Christophe, Joshue and I guess all
of us. But my shop currently does a lot of Plone and we care about
accessibility, so if the machinery for collaborating is right it sounds
like we may have a workable hydra-headed entity to help Plone get it right.

So consider me a volunteer but not for the co-ordinating/leading job.

best

Mark

--
Mark Barratt
Text Matters

Information design: we help explain things using
language | design | systems | process improvement
phone +44 (0)118 986 8313  email markb@textmatters.com
web http://www.textmatters.com