a11y conference

From: Peter Thiessen <peter.thiessen@primalfusion.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 13:30:43 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello,

I'm working on compiling a list of a11y conferences with a focus on or
at least including accessible Web development, for myself and to share
as a blog post on http://blog.overscore.com. Would anyone have any
suggestions? I know the W3C holds, or coincides with the W4A - are their any
others held by or related to the W3C?

 So far I have a very un-extensive <grin /> list:

* W4A, April 20-21, http://www.w4a.info/
* CSUN, March 16-21, http://www.csun.edu/cod/conf/

("over here on the Tea drinking side of of the Atlantic"-Steve Lee :)
* RAatE, December, http://www.raate.org.uk/
* Accessibility 2.0, http://www.abilitynet.org.uk/accessibility2/
* Scripting enabled, http://scriptingenabled.org/

Its nice to finally have funding to attend conferences
-peter or p2 or thiessenp