Re: a11y conference

From: Christophe Ponsard <christophe.ponsard@cetic.be>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 16:14:19 +0200
To: Peter Thiessen <peter.thiessen@primalfusion.com>
CC: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

hello,

you could have a look at ICCHP
http://www.icchp.org
it is a general conference on accessibility with a web track
biannual, next edition will take place in 2010 in Wien

best regards and thanks for the other references !
-- Christophe PONSARD

--
Christophe Ponsard
Research Engineer

CETIC moved to EOLE!
New address: rue des Frères Wright 29/3, B-6041 Charleroi