MA in e-inclusion, paper, and "search and chat with icons" tool

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 08:59:15 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Judy and other interested parties,

I have been offered a place on the MA in e-inclusion at King's
College, London University[1]
this is believed to be the first course of its type.

--

My paper "Communication with symbols, from the web to the internet and
beyond" [2]

--

I'm also looking for suitable opportunities to demonstrate and discuss
a new online tool[3]

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd@btinternet.com
http://www.openicon.org/

+44 (0) 20 7978 1764

[1] http://www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/sspp/education/courses/masters/freest/inclusion.html
Does anyone know of a body which might fund the tuition fees?

[2] http://www.openicon.org/SymbolCommunication.doc

[3] A web chat authoring tool with icons and a search engine:
http://www.openicon.org  a screencast or video is available.