RE: MA in e-inclusion, paper, and "search and chat with icons" tool

From: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo <coordina@sidar.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 02:08:15 +0200
To: "'Jonathan Chetwynd'" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
¡Congratulations, Jonathan!

Best regards,

Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo

Directora de la Fundación Sidar

Coordinadora del Seminario SIDAR

email: coordina@sidar.org / emmanuelle@sidar.org

De: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] En nombre
de Jonathan Chetwynd
Enviado el: domingo, 13 de julio de 2008 9:59
Para: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Asunto: MA in e-inclusion, paper, and "search and chat with icons" tool

Judy and other interested parties,

I have been offered a place on the MA in e-inclusion at King's College,
London University[1]

this is believed to be the first course of its type.

My paper "Communication with symbols, from the web to the internet and
beyond" [2]

is due to be published in September's Journal of Assistive Technology.

I'm also looking for suitable opportunities to demonstrate and discuss a new
online tool[3]

being developed for people with learning disabilities.

Jonathan Chetwynd

 <mailto:j.chetwynd@btinternet.com> j.chetwynd@btinternet.com
 <http://www.openicon.org/> http://www.openicon.org/

+44 (0) 20 7978 1764

Does anyone know of a body which might fund the tuition fees?

[2] http://www.openicon.org/SymbolCommunication.doc

[3] A web chat authoring tool with icons and a search engine:

http://www.openicon.org <http://www.openicon.org/>   a screencast or video
is available.