RE: User friendly 404s reconsidered

From: Julian Scarlett <Julian.Scarlett@eden.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:34:34 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I may be missing the point here but how do you provide a closest match given that all you know of is the requested URI? For CMS driven sites this may just be a page ID.

Julian

 Security System on behalf of Eden District Council . For more information on a proactive email security service working around the clock, around the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com