RE: User friendly 404s reconsidered

From: Julian Scarlett <Julian.Scarlett@eden.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:32:08 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Actually, it's probably more widespread in UK local government sites than you might think thanks to the central government's approach of box-ticking and hoop-jumping. (With the notable exception of two sites which I know of that have implemented user-defined access keys)

Julian

 Security System on behalf of Eden District Council . For more information on a proactive email security service working around the clock, around the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com