Complex table

From: Budy Harnata <budy.harnata@u21global.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 19:09:04 +0800
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,

One of the problems I have in implementing accessibility is complex data
table. Take the example from the attached graphic. The table is
basically the HTML version of a form.
Now, how do I make this type of table accessible? Should I put all rows
into one table or should I break each chunk of rows as separate table?
How do I put the th element and how does the relationship between th and
other th elements in different row and between th and td elements?

I really appreciate your input/feedback on this.

Thanks and regards,
Budy Harnata

table.GIF
(image/gif attachment: table.GIF)