Re: WAI Site Redesign Prototype

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@teleservicios.es>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 14:56:52 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi Jim,

I agree that the section head is seperated from the content, but I can't
reproduce the other effects you mention (using version 6.0 for Windows).
Or the dashed lines or background colour overlapping the content.

> A paragraph?  It's not even a sentence, please use appropriate semantic
> mark-up.
> (this error is repeated in other places)
How long is a paragraph? How long is a piece of string? I can't imagine
how this could be a problem to anyone. Making it a div would be even less
helpful, I think.

I tried narrowing the viewport (until "Web Accessibility Initiative:"
filled the width of its box) and all the content was legible, if a little
jumbled up.

We must be using different versions.

--
Alan Chuter