RE: Access Keys

From: Cheryl D. Wise <cdwise@wiserways.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 18:00:30 -0500
To: "'Matthew Smith'" <matt@kbc.net.au>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

As a tablet PC user who avoids the keyboard due to carpel tunnel and some
other joint issues I wish there was another way to activate some of those
key besides multiple key combinations on a more or less non-existent
keyboard.

Cheryl D. Wise
Certified Professional Web Developer
Microsoft FrontPage MVP