From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Alastair Campbell
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 8:35 AM
To: Dean Dyer
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Access Keys

Dean Dyer wrote:
> We're just trying to figure out what is
> actually useful v. being confusing.

At risk of stirring a hornet's nest, I'd suggest accesskeys are
confusing. Typically, the people who they are aimed at do not know what
they are, and don't use them:

www.nomensa.com/resources/articles/access-keys.html
www.wats.ca/resources/accesskeysandkeystrokes/38

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--

Please refer to the following disclaimer for this message:
http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer.html