Re: Access Keys

From: Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 14:39:30 +0200 (CEST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

On  2 Jun, Dean Dyer wrote:

>          A question on access keys: how many of you actually use them
> on your sites?  If so, what do you use them for?  Every link?

  We do - though we keep to the "standard" set as defined by the UK
  Government. See also http://www.greytower.co.uk/help/

  You will, by asking, receive a number of "Do not do this" replies. I
  suggest you look carefully at the issue, including reading up on the
  topic in the public W3C archive for this mailing list.

   [+46] 0708 557 905