any help?

From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 21:40:03 -0400
To: wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Jonnie Apple Seed
With His:
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Michael McFadden" <mmcfadden@mtc-inc.com>
Date: June 1, 2005 1:45:14 PM EDT
To: <sec508@trace.wisc.edu>
Subject: [SEC508] Portal Frameworks

I am trying to find a list of accessible Portal frameworks.  Is anyone
familiar with online portals?  We have a project that would benefit
from a Portal / Content Management System (CMS) but it has to be
or have the ability to be customized.  Our preference is to find
that is open source because of our limited budget however there might
be an
affordable commercial product.  Thank you in advance for the help.

SEC508 mailing list