From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of David Poehlman
Sent: 02 June 2005 02:40
To: wai-ig list
Subject: any help?

--
Jonnie Apple Seed
With His:
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Michael McFadden" <mmcfadden@mtc-inc.com>
Date: June 1, 2005 1:45:14 PM EDT
To: <sec508@trace.wisc.edu>
Subject: [SEC508] Portal Frameworks

I am trying to find a list of accessible Portal frameworks.  Is anyone familiar with online portals?  We have a project that would benefit greatly from a Portal / Content Management System (CMS) but it has to be accessible or have the ability to be customized.  Our preference is to find something that is open source because of our limited budget however there might be an affordable commercial product.  Thank you in advance for the help.