FW: any help?

From: Stuart Smith <Stuart.M.Smith@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 13:28:07 +0100
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi

There are quite a few CMSs out there probably worth downloading a few and having a play if you can. One that I have had some experience of is Plone [http://plone.org/] It seems pretty robust, adaptable and claims standards compliance and it is free!

So that would seem to meet the requirements.

Cheers

Stu