-----Original Message-----
From: Bailey, Bruce

> Anyone any further info on this?
> http://www.hanselman.com/blog/AvalonAutomationAndAccessibility.aspx
> Avalon UI Automation is the replacement for MSAA and it is being built
> by the Accessibility team at MS.

I have heard of it, but have not been following its development closely.
Longhorn still seems a ways off.

> Seems half rumor, half information.

That entry is eighteen months old, but the "Microsoft Insider" he quotes is
none other than Madelyn Bryant McIntire!  I am surprised that well regarded
Softies cruise blogs, let alone post with their real names.  Still, why
would someone pick her name to spoof?