Re: survey question

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:40:38 +1000, Access Systems <accessys@smart.net>
wrote:

> I have a couple folks who want to do on line surveys, I have no
> experience
> here, what are the most accessible or usable on line survey software or
> way to do this so the most numbers of people will be able to use this, in
> particular is a survey for visually impaired users so it would need to
> facilitate the broadest number of users and adaptive technology.

Hi Bob,

see my note in another thread on the same topic a moment ago:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2005AprJun/0088.html I
think W3C's WBS is as good as anything I have seen in the trade-off for
accessibility and simplicity. (I am not familiar with some of the offerigs
that were developed for bulletin boards or e-Learning environments - I
would hope there is more out there as good, but I wouldn't like to have to
rely on that hope).

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org