FYI - Additional Resource

From: Robert Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:55:50 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello All:

Demand continues to increase: So we have now made HiSoftware Cynthia
Says available from the HiSoftware.Com Server as well:

* Please note the Cynthia Says Web Site is going no where and will
continue to be supported (including the original contentquality.com
domain) no need to update your links this is in addition to the current
site.

+ Additional Resources now available from hisoftware.com:

These are identical to the testers on cynthiasays.com but lack the
navigation etc that are part of the Cynthia Says Portal.

HiSoftware Cynthia Says Standard Tester - Quickest Test
http://www.hisoftware.com/mynewtester/Default.asp

HiSoftware Cynthia Says Full Options Tester - Checks for Animated Gifs
and allows for the optional excluding of content by lines
http://www.hisoftware.com/fulloptions.asp

We will also be starting a CYNTHIASAYS BLOG for all to use and if anyone
is interested in being an editor let me know off this list
http://www.hisoftware.com/hsftwire/cynthiasays/

Cheers,

rob yonaitis