RE: WCAG 2.0 - clarification

From: Lois Wakeman <lois@lois.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 09:31:54 -0000
To: "WAI list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Joe,
>This entire concept is like a unicorn:
> Lovely to talk about, maybe even lovely to visualize,
> but nonexistent.
Many years ago, ISTR (vaguely) that SoftQuad (?) provided a site map tool
where one could click on a node to shift the focus and level of detail. It
was technically impressive, but induced feelings of seasickness used for
more than a few moments. I don't see it in use today ... but perhaps I'm not
looking under the right stones ;-)
Lois Wakeman
http://lois.co.uk
http://siteusability.com