Re: WCAG 2.0 - clarification

From: Martin Stehle <m.stehle@aperto.de>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 10:54:51 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hello John,

> A fish-eye view is like holding a magnifying glass over a specific
> portion of the site map. That portion is enlarged; other parts of
> the outline become smaller but remain (at least theoretically)
> available.

How could the properties "enlarged" and "smaller" transform for blind
people? "Louder" and "more quiet"?

That question leads me to the other question to the WAI group: Is
fish-eye-view really a solution proven by real life? There are many
concepts for many years, but no-one was implemented in a real website.

Greetings.
Martin