Re: [WAI-IG] Serving my page in the right language

Paul Davis wrote:

>...It is always easy and safer to seek the
>negative angle. I feel it may be time for your's and others' expertise to be
>used, not just discussed. That way, may be something could be achieved, not
>matter how small. The longest journey starts with a small step. Dare you to
>take it.

Before a scrap breaks out, see how language negotiation is dealt with in
ATutor. Try the demo or download and install a copy if you want to
review the code... (atutor.ca also negotiates language when using the
translator site)

ATutor Demo
http://www.atutor.ca/atutor/demo.php

ATutor Download