Re: [WAI-IG] Serving my page in the right language

I little guidance in ATutor language negotiation might help:

If you are reviewing the code, most of the language negotiation is done
in include/lib/select_lang.inc.php. The output from this script is
stored in a session variable which is displayed through a small block of
code in the various header files found throughout ATutor.

Assuming a user is accessing ATutor for the first time, or is not yet
logged in, the script attempts to determine what the user's preferred
language is by detecting it in the  HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE environment
variable (the browser's setting), and if a translation is available,
that language is displayed. Otherwise ATutor retreives a user's language
preference from their profile settings, or if that fails it's retreived
from the default language setting set for the system's by the system
administrator. If all fail then English is displayed.

Hope this helps...

greg