Re: fixed font size

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:14:17 -0500 (CDT)
To: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> is using an external css file in which the font size is fixed.

px is a relative unit. Sorry to burst your bubble. The font size is merely
*specified*.

> Quite rigid, doesn't allow me to increase it for my own needs.

Oh?

>  I think with IE6 on board, the only way I can overcome his
> font size is by using my own CSS in the cascade?

Use a better browser.

Some of us are tired of IE/Windows users thinking their browser is the
only one in the universe and that its behaviour is the default around
which the universe revolves.

--

    Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
    Expect criticism if you top-post