Re: fixed font size

From: Julia Collins <julia@we3.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 17:20:13 -0700
To: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>, WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

On 6/4/04 9:14 am, "Joe Clark" <joeclark@joeclark.org> wrote:

> Some of us are tired of IE/Windows users thinking their browser is the
> only one in the universe and that its behaviour is the default around
> which the universe revolves.

Well, it's not, and as a mac/safari user I should know. But like it or not,
it's the combo that most web users use. And most people don't know how to
change resolution, etc - most don't even know about resizing text size with
the browser. So we can't disregard it with using fixed px css listings.

I'm assuming I am not top-posting with this post?

Julia