CSS cursor hand

From: Pablo Enríquez <enriquez@andaluciajunta.es>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:04:02 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi,

I´d like to know what´s your opinion about using 'cursor: hand'. The 'hand' value is not a css standard but is the one understood by IE 5.x browsers.

I find it usefull, specially with submit buttons which don´t show the hand icon by default over them in those browsers. Using cursor: hand you can make the submits look much more like the image buttons, which are less accessible but more frecuently used.

However, it´s a handicap to validate the stylesheet.

Cheers.

Pablo Enríquez.