Checkpoint 13.2 - metadata

From: <michael.virant@dse.vic.gov.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:54:01 +1100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hello

To meet this checkpoint - must post-login pages to a web application
contain metadata?

In developing our web application a decision was made NOT to include
metadata on webpages which users reach after logging in (smart cards PKI
and formal registration by snail mail).  Our public pre-login pages will
have the minimum AGLS metadata as specified by the Victorian State
Government.  State Government does not require metadata on post log in
pages but I would like to hear if our web site (post-login) can claim to
meet checkpoint 13.2

Michael Virant