Re: CSS cursor hand

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 07:22:34 +0000 (GMT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> hand icon by default over them in those browsers. Using cursor: hand you =
> can make the submits look much more like the image buttons, which are =
> less accessible but more frecuently used.

You are assuming a particular browser's user interface conventions.

Also, although I don't have Windows up at the moment, to check it out,
I have a suspicion that cursor used for submit buttons is the correct
one for the Windows user interface guidelines, so it is the image map
input elements used as buttons that should be adjusted.

I suspect the difference is the result of IE treating image mapped
input elements as image mapped, even though nearly everyone ignores
the coordinates.