Re: Open Source "Edapta"

From: Isofarro <w3evangelism@faqportal.uklinux.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:22:43 +0200
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@sidar.org>
Cc: "WAI IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

From: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@sidar.org>

[Accessibility proxies]
> I believe that IBM's effort in this area
> with WBI is available as an open source project in their alphaworks area
> but is no longer under development by IBM (this is from talking to an
> IBM engineer, Rich Schwerdtfeger, who used to work on it - I don't
> currently have links available).

http://wwwcssrv.almaden.ibm.com/wbi/Story.html?Open&cs=daw-prod-wbi-ws-tp --
is this the one?
"The (unofficial) WBI Story"

http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/wbidk

"WBI Development Kit for Java is a programmable HTTP proxy for developing
and running intermediary applications on the Web. This programming platform
can be used to implement all manner, from single functions to complex image-
and page-editing and distributed applications. It is a full Java
implementation of WBI and provides a convenient and flexible API".

Mike.