Re: Open Source "Edapta"

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Isofarro wrote:

> From: "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
> > I am interested in finding people who would be willing to work
> > on an open source "edapta" server project -- in other words, putting
> > together the available tools (Apache, XSLT, etc.) to develop a free
> > package which can be installed on Web sites to enable content
> > delivery transformations.
>
> Sounds similar to Nick Kew's mod_accessibility:
> http://www.webthing.com/software/mod_accessibility/
> which runs as a module under Apache 2.0.

Indeed, I certainly meant to reply to Kynn's post, but round tuits have
been in woefully short supply.

Kynn - I didn't see a URL in your post.  If there isn't any relevant
material available on the Web, perhaps you could say a few words on
how this might relate to mod_accessibility.  I could be interested!

--
Nick Kew