NDIIPP/AAPA Articles

From: <JMMAW@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 06:06:11 EST
To: JMMAW@aol.com
Good day,

               What is NDIIPP and will people with disaiblities benefit from
it under section 508 or will they be left behind? You will discover an answer
to this question by visiting AT508.COM <A HREF="http://www.at508.com/articles/jw_013.asp">
http://www.at508.com/articles/jw_013.asp</A> and read my answer.

                AAPD is one of the fastest growing and most potent growing
orgnizations representing people with disabilities in the country. Last week,
it held a fund raising gala. Was it successful? Who supported it? What is its
mission? These questions will be answered by visiting <A HREF="http://www.at508.com/articles/jw_012.asp">
http://www.at508.com/articles/jw_012.asp</A>.

                 Your comments on both articles are welcome.

                  While visiting AT508.COM view our sponsors and visit their
web sites. We have many, and they are growing.

                   Thanks for your support.

                    John Williams