Re: Dynamic server based Accessibility Testing tool?

Hi Nick,

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:31:29 +0100 (BST), Nick Kew wrote:
> I've worked with a CMS developer to integrate Site Valet functionality
> into their system (Blue Chip users include two of Mrs Thatcher's
> privatisations from the 1980s).   The primary focus was QA, but the
> Enterprise Edition of Valet of course treats accessibility as one aspect
> of QA and provides comprehensive testing, reporting and auditing.

OK, sounds interesting, I'll have to look into it in more detail.

Our CMS is written in C# and I really want to introduce a facility to
check the accessibility of new content before signoff.

Whilst we can check that the page templates are accessible, we will want
to be able to report on the added content blocks (obviously bearing in
mind what they will look like in the templates) and then provide a 'plain
English' report to the contributor highlighting any problems before the
pages are made live.

Is this the sort of thing that I can use Site Valet for?

If yes, I see there is a windows dll version - do you have any samples or
know of any developers that have used it with C#?

Cheers,

Julian Voelcker
Cirencester, United Kingdom