Re: Dynamic server based Accessibility Testing tool?

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Julian Voelcker wrote:

> Are there any accessibility tools out there that can be integrated into
> a bespoke CMS app to double check pages as they are created?

I've worked with a CMS developer to integrate Site Valet functionality
into their system (Blue Chip users include two of Mrs Thatcher's
privatisations from the 1980s).   The primary focus was QA, but the
Enterprise Edition of Valet of course treats accessibility as one aspect
of QA and provides comprehensive testing, reporting and auditing.

--
Nick Kew