Re: Dynamic server based Accessibility Testing tool?

There is WAINU, an open source tool in Java that does testing - it has
an LGPL license that allows it to be used in conjunction with
proprietary software, although any modifications made to it must be
released back as source code.

I know that AccVerify has an API allowing it to be integrated into
systems, and I am pretty sure that there is one in LIFT as well.
Presumably other comparable products have the same thing. (I'd be
interested in seeing the results you find).

cheers

Chaals McCN