RE: Accesskey consensus

After conducting an unofficial survey/research project in the summer of
2002, I concluded that there really were no useful access keys not already
reserved by some application or other.  When you take internationalisation
issues into account, it becomes a hopeless cause.

See: http://www.wats.ca/resources/accesskeys/19 for an opinion piece I wrote
regarding the subject.

JF