From: Ineke van der Maat [mailto:inekemaa@xs4all.nl]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 4:48 PM
To: Harry Woodrow; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: background-image in CSS

Hello Harry,

Look at my poemsite http://home.zonnet.nl/ineke.maat

I use for the whole site a  very special background-image  (it is part of a
tree-image)  only for getting an effect. The real
background of that page  is white and the background-image has nothing to do
with  the content of that  page....or am I wrong?????

I don't see what you see
but you are also not me.
So when you see the same as me
are you still you or are you  me?