Re: object : when is support arriving, and more.

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:08:58 -0500 (EST)
To: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I thought soundplaying worked already (I use it in iCab, and had used it in
other browsers but I forget which). http://www.w3.org/2001/08/mmcmn has an
example that can be used as a test case (images in an object and sound in an
object)

chaals

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, David Woolley wrote:

  > I'd like some guesses on when sound playing will be possible via
  > <object>. ie7 or perhaps you know better?

  Probably after declarative ways of doing soundovers are implemented!