Re: WA - background-image in CSS

From: Charles F. Munat <chas@munat.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 18:49:28 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I should point out that -- in the context of this discussion -- when I
refer to "rights," I am referring to human rights, not legal rights.
Similarly, I don't give a damn what WCAG 1.0, WCAG 2.0, Section 508, or
any other set of rules or guidelines says. These documents don't define
accessibility.

What I am interested in is improving my understanding of accessibility
and how it is implemented, and it putting this understanding into
practice on my own sites. If others can take something from this
discussion, so much the better.

Charles F. Munat
Seattle, Washington